When it comes to fall flavors, it’s pretty hard to beat the scrumptious satisfaction of a piping hot plate of pumpkin ravioli!
Still, if we had to pick one way to improve upon this classic, it’s probably adding a crispy, crunchy layer of breadcrumbs and serving them up with a tasty dipping sauce!
Enter our pumpkin toasted ravioli, which is the perfect way to ring in the harvest season. Plus, it pairs beautifully with our classic caramel apple pie slab.
There’s just something deeply cozy and comforting about the rich and savory-sweet combination of pumpkin, pasta, and breadcrumbs.
For us, it’s the culinary equivalent of stepping outside on a crisp, clear November day, snug as a bug in your favorite fall coat!
Whip up this snack as a satisfying dinner or a tasty appetizer for family get-togethers; we’re even thinking about adding it to our Thanksgiving table this year!
If you want to give this recipe a try yourself, scroll down below and hit print!
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 3 Tbsps. parsley
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 1 package fresh pumpkin ravioli
- 2 Tbsps. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs and milk. Stir together.
- In a second bowl, combine breadcrumbs, parsley, rosemary, pepper, and salt.
- Dip each ravioli in egg mixture, then dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Freeze raviolis for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine maple syrup, 1/4 tsp. salt, cinnamon, and mayonnaise. Mix together well.
- Heat oil and fry each ravioli 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with dipping sauce and enjoy!